REGIONAL CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Dec. 14, 2018 - Christmas Family Movie Night
6:30 PM, Fri., Dec. 14, Kingsport, TN. See event data on Facebook.
Dec. 14, 2018 - The Black Jacket Symphony: "Damn the Torpedoes"
8 PM, Fri., Dec. 14, Paramount Center for the Arts, Bristol, TN. See event data on Facebook.
Dec. 15, 2018 - Corey Smith
8 PM, Sat., Dec. 15, Paramount Center for the Arts, Bristol, TN.. See event data on Facebook.
Dec. 15, 2018 - Bluff City Annual Christmas Parade
5 PM, downtown Bluff City, TN. One of the best parades in the area! Don't miss this one! See event data on Facebook.
Dec. 20, 2018 - Farm & Fun Time Christmas Spectacular
7 PM, Thurs., Dec. 20, Birthplace of Country Music, Bristol, VA.
See event data on Facebook.
Dec. 21, 2018 - Brinley Addington
7 PM, Fri., Dec. 21, Sleepy Owl Brewery, Kingsport, TN. See event data on Facebook.
January 13, 2019 - A Christmas Concert
3 PM, Sun., Dec. 9, First Broad Street United Methodist, Church, Kingsport, TN. The public is invited to this free concert and reception. For information, please call Charlotte Ellis at (423) 323-4933. See event data on Facebook.
- Antique Car Show, Friday nights, 6 PM to 8 PM, May thru October, 2012, TriSummit Bank parking lot across from the train station in downtown Bristol. Info at 423.646.7780.
- Blountville Farmers Market, 12 Noon, each Thurs., April through October, located behind the old Sullivan County Courthouse at Blountville. Info at 423.323.4660.
- Cooper's Gem Mine, 11 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, and 12 Noon to 5 PM on Saturdays, from the 1st of April through October 31. For group tours and information, please call (423) 323-5680. Beginning in October 2015, an online store will be available at coopersgemmine.com and will include natural artifacts.
- Sullivan County Historical and Genealogical Society meets at 7PM, 3rd Thursday evening of each month, 2nd Floor Commission Room, Sullivan County Courthouse, downtown Blountville. Free admission. General public is cordially invited. (423) 323-4660.
- Sons of the Confederate Veterans, John Singleton Mosby Camp #1409, meets at 6PM, 4th Monday of each month, Mama's House Buffet, John B. Dennis Parkway, Kingsport, TN.
- Sons of Confederate Veterans, Lt. Stephen Powell Camp, meets at 7PM, 3rd Monday of each month, 2nd Floor Commission Room, Sullivan County Courthouse, Blountville.
- Netherland Inn, Open Saturday and Sunday - May through October.
Hours: 2p.m. to 4p.m. Admission: Adults $4.00 and age 6 and under $1.00.
Group Tours: April through October by appointment- School, Civic and Church Groups Welcome!
- Old Deery Inn and Museum. Step back in time as you visit this lovely hidden gem in downtown Historic Blountville! Tours include rooms of beautiful antiques inside the 2-story inn, and visitors will also enjoy seeing the dependency buildings including the old brick kitchen, slave quarters, blacksmith shop and more! A must-see for early Tennessee history! Tickets are $5 per person; children under 12 are $3. (423) 323-4660.
- Bristol Farmers Market, May 1 thru October 31, Saturdays 7 AM to Noon, and Wednesdays 3 PM to 7 PM.
- Sullivan County Preservation Association, 3rd Thursday of each month, 7pm, Community Center at Blountville.
- Kingsport Farmers Market, 7 AM to 1 PM, Wednesdays and Saturdays, corner of Clinchfield and Center Streets. Info at 423.246.6550.
- TAMHA Traditional Appalachian Music Heritage Association holds jam sessions at 6PM every Friday at the Anderson Townhouse in historic downtown Blountville. Jams are also held from 2-4 PM at the Bristol Tennessee Welcome Center on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Free and open to the general public.
- Appalachian Ghostwalks, ongoing daily/nightly tours. Reservations required. Interested parties should call (423) 743-WALK (9255) for reservations.
GET YOUR EVENT LISTED HERE! To have your event listed with us, email us or call (423) 323-4660.